03 December 2010


1. about 6 months ago i found a packing pallet outside of my house and decided to stretch a canvas over it. normal stuff. after a little deliberation over what this pallet should become, i was inspired by byzantine iconography of the madonna and child. i'll post a better image of the painting later, she's pretty fabulous if i do say so myself. she ALSO weighs upwards of 50 pounds. so the fact that she's securely (i hope) fastened to my wall finally is a huge victory.

2. i mean, come on.

3. i love these socks so much! they hug the contours of my feet in ALL THE RIGHT PLACES. great fit. warm feet. it really is the little things. [you can buy your own pair HERE]

4. one of my favorite things is to walk into a store (usually Target) with an idea in mind of something you want/need that's still slightly ambiguous, and then VOILA the precise manifestation of what your subconscious was trying to get across is right in front of you. that's what happened HERE


xxxo,

1 comment:

  1. The other day I left this comment, but it didn't work. Let me try once more.

    1. love
    2. love
    3. love
    4. love

    I get Lauren Horton on twitter and back in the blog-o-sphere all in one day?!?! Merry Christmas to me. Now I'm off to go listen to your christmas tunes to celebrate properly.
    p.s. sufjan christmas = i die. ;)
    check out phil spector's A Christmas Gift for You album.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...